Green tea is full of health benefits that can make you feel amazing, and fight some diseases at the same time. Ready to meet your new friend's body? Here are some of the major benefits of ‘herbal green tea’ (which is known as Th vert aux herbes in the French language) that you may never realize is in your cup.
1. Green tea contains active catechin polyphenols and epigallocatechin gallate, which are powerful antioxidants. Because green tea is not processed like most other drinks on the market, you get full antioxidants in full doses at any time.
2. Scientific research has shown that drinking green tea can have some extraordinary cognitive benefits. In one study, participants who drank green tea experienced increased memory because it triggered a change in parietal-frontal brain connections, which also led to an increase in task performance.
Image Source: Google
3. Some studies have shown that green tea is a natural fat burner. This can positively affect your body's metabolism, which is a key component of weight loss and management.
4. The antioxidants in your herbal green teacup can also help prevent the formation of cancer tumors by triggering your body's natural cancer-fighting enzymes.
5. When you are sick, green tea has the property of providing natural antibiotics that can help your body fight disease. In addition, if you drink green tea while taking antibiotics, you can increase your body's resistance to harmful bacteria, increase the effect of the drug.
6. Drinking green tea can maintain your heart's health by helping prevent some dangerous diseases. In particular, antioxidants in green tea can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and coronary artery disease.